Parent Coaching and Services for Children
Parents, do you ever wish you could just upload the exact information you need most to support your children’s emotional development? Do you have a kiddo who feels really big feelings (anger, fear, anxiety, or even big excitement) – and may hit, become verbally abusive, run away, or withdraw/isolate as a mechanism to cope? With WiseMind Educational Services, you can learn how to help your children regulate their emotions and support them through difficult life transitions such as divorce, trauma, and loss.
We offer evidence-based guidance for a new generation of parents who sometimes feel lost on the journey of raising today’s kids. These parents want specific, targeted information and tools to support their children’s growth into happy, healthy, responsible, and connected adults.
What You Can Expect
- A confidential, non-judgmental, understanding approach.
- Guidance specific to the unique needs of your family through deep listening and intentional exploration of the challenges you face.
- Information from emerging research in neurobiology, counseling theory, and direct experience working with children.
- Targeted interventions you can use with your child, and support while you implement them.
- May or may not include direct work with the child and/or the family as a whole.
Workshops and Classes
Join one of our trainings to learn important information about the neurobiology of emotional states and gain specialized tools to work with your child to build their capacity to manage their big feelings in healthy ways.
Today’s children are in desperate need of specific instruction about their emotions and their brains. WiseMind Educational Services provides this instruction via Yoga for Kids classes. Using a blend of play infused yoga, games, stories, art, and direct instruction, children learn a myriad of social/emotional tools they can take home, to school, and throughout their lives.
Individualized children’s services are also available in conjunction with Parent Coaching.